How in the heck did we get to the last part of October?! I know I always go on and on about how quickly time passes, but jeez! I swear that once I graduated from college, the speed of passing time picked up 1000%.
Anyways, here are the goals I laid out for 2015:
- Add $500 to my ‘slush fund’ savings account. – Nope, not even close to slashing this one out. I’m blaming all of the one-off car repairs that I’ve had to have done recently.
Pay off store credit card.– Done! This was an early success!
- Pay off CC #1. – Still paying it down.
- Pay off CC #2. – This one could happen if I’m extremely diligent in the next couple of months.
Pay for my spring weeklong vacation in cash (a.k.a. no credit cards allowed)– Done!
- Gain 10 new repeat customers in my direct sales gig. – No, no success here. I’m still making a residual income form others in my downline, so at least something is happening.
- Bring Student Loan #1’s principal balance to under $1000. – I won’t make it there unless some windfall comes my way soon.
Update my retirement contribution.– Done!
- Pay for Christmas 2015 all in cash. – This will happen. I’m only buying gifts for one person this year, so I’m set!
- Make FIVE monetary donations throughout the year. – I haven’t yet made 5, but I’ve given at least two monetary donations so far. I may have given three, but I need to check my records.
Right now, I’m on track to make HALF of my goals. I’m not terribly unpleased with this considering I didn’t add any more to my debt load, but I’m not moving terribly quickly towards any of my goals.
(Photo Credit: Unsplash)
Where are you on your 2015 goals?