Good evening all! Super excited to be back for a FIVE THINGS FRIDAY! Read on for some highlights of my week!
FIVE THINGS I ATE:
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers – Super easy and made extra for lunches!
- E-Hydrate – Great before my workouts!
- Pumpkin Spice Flavored Pizzelle Cookies – I’m always down for anything Pumpkin Spice related!
- My own original Breakfast Frittata! Eggs, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, red peppers – all tossed together! It’s the end of CSA season and I have to finish off all the veggies!
- Apple & Feta Chicken Burgers – Cooking them as soon as I finish my workout tonight! 🙂
- Right now, I’m doing all things Daily Burn! I’m completing the CardioSculpt program right now and I’m loving it! I can do my workouts at home for about the cost of my former gym membership! So worth it! If you sign up with my link (click here!), we could both get a free month! 😉 My workouts have included:
- Cardio Ball
- Upper Body Rollercoaster
- Hydraulic Lower Body
- Mobility Yoga
- …and Daily Burn 365 – a daily live workout that you changes everyday!
- The 5 R’s of Not Wasting (MONEY) | Budgets Are $exy — I love the whole concept of “Zero Waste” and I totally think you can wrap it into your financial life as well! I’ve been refusing items/recycling items forever and I think it’s something that more people should try.
- What Would You Do With $500? | Eyes on the Dollar — Anything that gets my gears rolling on a dreary day! I’d sure love a $500 windfall right now! 😉
- 10 TIPS FOR A BETTER WORK-LIFE BALANCE | FITnancials — Something I ALWAYS struggle with.
- Finding Your Financial “Why” | Young Adult Money — Yup, I need to work on this one.
- WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU START OVER IN A NEW CITY | Frugal Beautiful — …something I may be doing soon…more details soon (hopefully).
FIVE THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY:
- It’s so fall right now! Everything is starting to get that autumnal feel! Our weather here is still gravitating between 79 (at the highest) and 60 (on the low end), but I feel the shift — AND I LOVE IT!
- Pumpkin Spice everything! Lattes, cookies, coffee creamer, pie, etc.
- Haunted House season! I’m taking my nephew out to his first one this year! He said he was feeling brave, so I jumped at an opportunity to bring him along.
- Planning a trip to Philly! Anyone have any must-see or must-do activities for me?
- Clearing out some OLD clutter from my apartment. I literally had boxes that were never unpacked and shoved under a table. I’ve now condensed 3 boxes into just ONE and I’m thrilled.
And, I know it’s more than five, but I’m really curious about this show! I love Hal Prince, but I really love Ramin Karimloo – they both make me pretty happy! Check out the video for the upcoming PRINCE OF BROADWAY!
How was your week? What’s on the docket for YOUR weekend?!