It’s been a hot minute since I’ve created one of these posts for all of you! I promise that it’s all been for a good reason! Now that I’m almost back to normal life action, I’m very eager to share some of my favorite posts that I got to read this week!
- HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY IF YOU KNEW THE COST | A Doctor in the House — Thoughts? What do we really want when we see a doctor? Do we want all the tests, etc?
- A Coffee Addict’s Guide to Getting Your Fix on a Budget | Whitney Hansen Coaching — This struggle is real. I really need to do this, even if it is only to see what my own personal savings would be from week to week or month to month.
- Getting Started with the Discipline Habit | zen habits — Seriously. This is so simple it’s mind boggling! This is mindfulness that you can take to any aspect of your life.
- WHAT’S MORE DIFFICULT – PAYING OFF DEBT OR LOSING WEIGHT? | Frugal Rules — This post made me think…A LOT! I’ve had much more success in losing weight than paying off debt. I wonder if there’s more to that in my mind? Hmm.
- The 3-Minute Solution to Procrastination | 99u — Anyone else guilty of procrastination? I’ll raise my hand!
- 3 Financial Considerations of Freelancing | Shopaholic No More — Great tips for those of us who are still new to things out here! 😉
- CHANGING THE WORLD BEFORE COLLEGE GRADUATION WITH JONATHAN SNYDER — This is a podcast, but I still thought it was worth sharing!
Happy Wednesday all! 🙂