Wow! Super busy week here! Anyone else? Oh well, time for five things!
FIVE THINGS I ATE:
- Turkey Curry — Might sound a little odd, but definitely worth it!
- Avocado Protein Smoothies
- Special K Pastry Crisps – Cookies and Creme — Seriously the best snack! Sweet and low-fat! Perfectly sweet for the late afternoon slump!
- Homemade Veggies Burgers
- Cinnamon Apple Straws — Again, perfect sweet snack.
- The Best Things About Being in Debt – Plunged In Debt — We all feel negative things about debt, but it’s important to remember the positive things we learn.
- These Apps Will Make You the Master of Productivity – Levo — I need to download ALL of these!
- Advantages of online grocery shopping – Get Rich Slowly — I’ve done this in the past. I would say it’s absolutely worth every penny. Convenience speaks, I also think there’s less temptation if you just buy from your list and are avoiding all the in-store marketing mumbo jumbo.
- Should You Rent Or Buy? – Why I’m Excited To Rent – Making Sense of Cents — I’m an excited renter as well! Less stuff to worry about!
- Playback.fm | #1 Song On Your Birthday — Not a read, but a lot of fun! I’d never heard my birthday’s #1 song before!
- Yeah, this was kind of a joke this week.
FIVE THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY:
- A couple of open evenings this weekend to just sit and get some studying done! YES!
- I won a book from Farnoosh Torabi for reviewing her podcast! Woohoo!
- Mobile car mechanics. Yes, this is a thing and it’s saving my butt. More details to come soon.
- Being able to laugh with friends (old & new) every night, even if we are stressed to the max!
- This print below! It’s kind of making me grin! It’s so simple, but it covers so much! Definitely speaks to me this week! (Buy it here!)
Hoping to have a little less stressful news coming your way very soon! I’m working hard to come out on the other side!
**Linking up with Clare @ Fitting It All In for Five Things Friday!**