It’s been so busy here in my BROKE TWENTY-SOMETHING world! I’m thankful for all the work and outside projects that I have, but it’s keeping me away from all of you! Don’t worry, I’ve still got a few thing to share with you!!
FIVE THINGS I ATE:
- Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burgers — A great & simple recipe! Really easy to sub ingredients in this particular recipe as well!
- Peppermint Mocha Smoothies — Two things I love combined into ONE!
- Crazy Crust Pizza — Unique! I subbed in wheat flour and ground turkey. I also used spinach to give it a little more “green.”
- AVOCADO, SPINACH, AND CHÈVRE SCRAMBLE – I tried this with shaved parmesan cheese and worked out just fine!
- Cascadian Farm Organic Granola Bars – Seriously, these have been a huge lifesaver for me this week!
- 12 REAL WOMEN ON WHAT THEY WORRY ABOUT — Yes! I’m not alone! 🙂
- 5 Steps to Break Free From Binge Eating — This is a real struggle every single day. Even though I’ve lost most of my weight, I still know all of these feelings.
- 8 tips for keeping your grocery budget in check — An old (but still very useful) read, but it just came across my Twitter feed.
- Debt is Not Forever – Debt Discipline
- How To Save Money While Living Paycheck to Paycheck – Money Manifesto — I love his ideas about getting one paycheck ahead, then one month ahead, and so on!
- Sunday: TurboJam!
- Monday: Cardio – elliptical and long walk!
- Tuesday: No!
- Wednesday: Still no!
- Thursday: Too darn busy this week!
FIVE THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY:
- Did you see that cool little #FireworkPeople button over on the right sidebar? I’m glad I finally got that link posted! I really enjoy being a part of that community and hearing everyone else’s stories!
- Got a GREAT work review for my full-time job! Looking forward to a raise being implemented soon! Also, making plans for what I might do with that extra cash-flow.
- Also, The Last Five Years opens a week from today. I’m getting absolutely GIDDY about seeing it in theaters on Single’s Awareness Weekend!
- Updating my iPhone. Seriously. It was so bogged down and running so slow, then I updated the OS, and all has been right in the world.
- I’m going to totally be basic here, but I’m digging The Bachelor right now. Some of these women – just OMG, I CAN’T. I make a deal with myself, I have to be at the gym to watch it. Hence, I did A LOT of cardio on Monday!
**Thanks to Clare at Fitting It All In for hosting the linkup!**