Again, I always say I can’t believe it’s already Friday. So, how did we get here? There are just a few days left in this fabulous/cold month. My budget goals are actually looking pretty good so far! I’m over in my ‘dining out’ category, but by less than usual. I’ll take the small wins where I can! 🙂
Time for some goodies!
FIVE THINGS I ATE:
- Banana Oat Protein Smoothies — Awesome after a workout!
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothies — I drank a lot of smoothies this past week…obviously.
- Spicy Chicken Chili — Always a good life choice!
- Easy Funfetti Cake Batter Dip — I made this for a party and OMG, I’m so in love! Super easy dish to make and share! Grab your graham crackers (or strawberries)!
- Starbucks Breakfast Sandwiches — Normally, I don’t do this because I lack the time to get a breakfast “out.” I just happened to be up and moving earlier a few different days this week.
- Why I Budget Monthly, Semi-Monthly and Weekly — Great budgeting thoughts!
- Results Robbers
- Marriage Is Increasingly a Privilege of the Educated, Rich — As someone who does wan to be married someday, this gives me some heebie-jeebies.
- 2015: The Year of More
- Want More Productivity? Have Fewer Meetings! — I absolutely agree! I can get so much more done if I’m not running from meeting to meeting!
- Sunday: P90X Ken Po — This was new to me, but alright!
- Monday: Cardio!
- Tuesday: OFF!
- Wednesday: OFF!
- Thursday: Cardio!
FIVE THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY:
- Celebrating a girly evening with my friends tonight!
- Farnoosh Torabi’s So Money Podcast — check it out! I’ve been binging on it!
- Royal Pains, the TV show, has been my late night jam while getting ready for bed. Mindless, but not totally dumb.
- Massage this past week that made EVERYTHING AMAZING!
- Got to see a really rad magic show on Wednesday AND IT WAS FREE! Love my entertainment freebies! 🙂
**Thanks to Clare at Fitting It All In for hosting this link up!**