What!? It’s the 21st already? I can’t believe HOW FAST this new year has been hurtling past! Things have been insane for me, thanks to a SUPER hectic schedule, but I still got a little reading in to share with all of you!
Without further ado…
- Am I Spending Too Much Money On Food? — I understand this. I’m not a major food allergy sufferer, but I work extremely hard to eat really clean and my food bills reflect that most of the time.
- Financial problems can be the result of the wrong satisfier — Read this quote from the article: “I think people who put themselves in severe financial distress are looking for satisfaction in things that money can’t buy, yet they use money, often money they don’t have, in an effort to buy happiness.” JACKPOT!
- New Year’s Resolution: Getting Your Brain Back — This is a doozy! What do we do to tame all of the “excess of information” that we are exposed to on a daily basis?
- How to Disappear Completely — Have any of you heard of this?!?! I would LOVE to try this, but there is NOWHERE near me that offers this. I would totally do this.
- 7 Types Of Broke You Need To Be Before You Can Appreciate Being Happy — It’s about so much more than money! READ THIS ONE!
- 5 Essential Steps To Reduce Your Anxiety — NUMBER FIVE!
- Signs Your Breakthrough Is Coming