Holy moly! I can’t believe that we’re already this far into January. There’s just no way. Luckily, I’m very busy with work and performance projects, but that means I’m away from computer and creative blog writing endeavors. Still working on it!
FIVE THINGS I ATE:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Spread – I got some as a sample and it’s about to ruin all of my intentions of clean eating!
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken – This is becoming a staple recipe in my life. So good with a tortilla or rice with a side of veggies!
- Salveo Sweet Thai Chili Tater Pops – Guilty pleasure this week!
- Pumpkin Risotto – This is amazing. I wish I had the patience to make this stuff all the time.
- Chicken Corn Chowder – I’m still working my way through the frozen holiday leftovers I brought home!
- The Psychological Hack That Can Help You Save $1,431.00 (or More) in 2015 – I’m doing this! Already transferred my first two deposits and signed up for my weekly reminder!
- 5 Tips For Travelling Solo – I almost always choose to travel solo, but I liked her points! “Be Brave, be cautious.”
- The Daring Racism Experiment That People Still Talk About 20 Years Later (VIDEO) – Have you seen this? This is nuts, but it will make you think!
- 10 Financial Mistakes Too Many Parents Make – I love posts from TSD.
- 10 LESSONS FROM 2014 | Battle of the Bites – A lot of this looks like my own personal list!
- Monday: OFF
- Tuesday: OFF
- Wednesday: Bollywood Dance (I’ve had a lot of fun with this video during these cold days!)
- Thursday: Elliptical/Walking Cardio
- Friday: I haven’t decided yet, but I’m doing something! 🙂
FIVE THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY:
- The movie, SELMA, opens this weekend. I don’t typically go to a lot of movies, but I may take myself out on a date to see this one! I’m a history buff, especially when it comes to anything related to our nation’s civil rights movement!
- Getting back to a normal schedule after 8 weeks of having to work 7 days a week! Now, I’m down to 5 1/2! That’s a good thing!
- Getting all the Christmas decorations packed up and put away…finally! It’s strange how these little things really help your mood!
- Kicking some major as* at a recent vocal audition. I was so proud of myself. Hoping to hear positive results soon!
- Starting a new Pinterest board for my trip in April. I’m pinning everything I can so that I can hopefully see all the things I want to see!
Happy Friday! Hope you’re fantastic today (+ warm)!
**Thanks to Clare at Fitting It All In for hosting this link up!**