I don’t know about you guys, but this weather is making me miserable. If life involves anything other than a blanket, pillow, or sweatpants…I’m not happy about it. That said, I’ve got a bit of reading done over these frigid days…so enjoy!
- Debt Is The Illusion Of Success: This. This. This. Quote: “Debt prevents us from seeing how little we actually have.” This is gold.
- Eden Espinosa – It’s About Respect: For my fellow singer-y types, in case you saw a certain Idina Menzel performance on NYE, Eden Espinosa sums up my feelings about the subject.
- my fitness routines | brad’s desk: Always looking for new ideas here!
- How to Budget Your Time Like You Budget Your Money: Yes, being more mindful of how I spend my time. Not just at work, not just at home on the computer, what am I doing? It’s my most valuable tool.
- 60 Home Organization Tips for a Happy Home: I can never get enough of tips like these. Even though I don’t have kids, it would totally work for me!
- 10 Ways The Holidays Change In Your 20s — YES! I’m not the only one who feels this way! Post-holiday, I know.
- Lazy Girl’s Guide – How to Make Potato Candy — Anyone heard of this before? I’ll have to try it!
- Money Lessons From “It’s A Wonderful Life” | Smart Money — I thought this was a cute holiday & money mashup! I know it’s past Christmas, but whatever.
- How a Lady of Leisure Hustles – Tonya Leigh — I think I want to be this woman when I grow up.
Wishing you all warmth and happiness so far in this dreary 2015!