Whew! Coming up right to the wire! It’s been a HUGE week here for me, but I still found some goodies worth sharing! Hoping to have my monthly update posted before the weekend! Enjoy!
- Giving Makes Us Happy. So Why Do So Few Do It? — Yesterday was #GivingTuesday and I try to give to a different organization each year. This year I chose a local literacy non-profit because I love the work they do and how much they are contributing to the community I live in. Did you give? What organization(s) do you choose to support?
- How to Host a White Elephant Exchange — ‘Tis the season! Something like this happens at my work every year! I always like to shake it up and bring the craziest gifts or play by the zaniest rules!
- The Best Debt Repayment Tools and Apps — Definitely worth looking at! I’m going to spend a little more time with Unbury.Me. I also don’t use any of these apps on my phone, just the web tools. I may change my mind soon! 🙂
- If I had my life to do over… — Good reminders!
- 10 Reasons Why I Love Blogging — Agreed!
- Which To Measure: Working Income Or Net Worth? — I can’t decide. I’m honestly spending more time tracking income than net worth at this point.
- Inside the Artists Wallet: Art and Entrepreneurship — A subject close to my own heart! Interview could be relative to performing artists as well as other types of artists!
Happy Wednesday Night!