I almost thought I wouldn’t get this posted before midnight! However, here we are with time to spare! It’s still Wednesday, right? Enjoy some of the things I got to enjoy reading this week!
- The overachieving millennial’s dilemma – This struggle is real.
- 10 Ways to Make the Most of Your 20s Professionally – Good information here!
- Parenthood: Are You Financially Prepared? – Another reason to scare me away from ever having children! Eek!
- The 5-to-9 Startup – Great read about building your business in your ‘after-hours.’
- Clicks for Cash: The Competitive World of Online Sweepstakes – I love entering contests/winning things. I’m not nearly as dedicated as some of these people! Whew!
- Death of the Bridal Shower: Why the Girly Wedding Ritual’s Over – My fellow ladies, what do you think? I kind of like the idea of a ‘Jack & Jill’ shower! Sounds more fun!
- Could Disney’s Next Princess Have Special Needs? – What an amazing idea! Read & sign the petition!
HAPPY WEDNESDAY! I’ll be back with a budget update very soon!
Tell me about what YOU read this week!