It’s been a pretty busy week over here in my neck of the woods on the Interwebs! I know you’re probably also shocked by these back to back posts! 🙂 Have a GREAT Friday! I’m working double duty today – this is a good thing!
Five Things I Ate:
- Spicy Red Lentil Chipotle Hummus — good on a sandwich and with my lunch veggies!
- Toast with Apple Pumpkin Butter — great fall treat!
- Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce — I had way too much butternut squash and made a huge batch of this!
- Spanish Omelettes – easy to prepare & save for light dinners and breakfasts – like a frittata!
- Pumpkin. Pie. Poptarts. – these changed my life! They’re limited edition!
- SUNDAY – Weight lifting & cycling.
- MONDAY – Elliptical & two mile walk.
- TUESDAY – Elliptical & 1.5 mile walk.
- WEDNESDAY – Off, I seemed to have injured myself.
- THURSDAY – Same as Wednesday, we’ll see how the weekend looks.
- Stress Addicts Anonymous (Part 1) – I think it’s safe to say that I’m a stress addict. I really enjoyed this series of posts.
- 25 is the new 21 – A great POV on supporting kids financially after college.
- Don’t Start a Company with Your Friends – I’ve been contemplating this exact thing recently.
- 12 ways to look snazzy as a group on Halloween – Costume inspiration!
- Introducing Safety Check | Facebook Newsroom – This is awesome! Facebook can “sense” if you’re in a disaster area and will allow you to update your well-being & location on Facebook!
Five Things Making Me Happy:
- Heading back to my alma mater this past weekend! Read my last post!
- Seeing GONE GIRL! Oh. Dear. God. I loved this so much! I listened to the audiobook and I was about to die waiting on this movie to come out. It’s ridiculously creepy and a bit gratuitous, but so good!
- Fall television shows are back on Hulu! Dancing with the Stars, Grey’s Anatomy, and I’m loving the new shows: Manhattan Love Story, How to Get Away with Murder and Mulaney!
- Pumpkin flavored everything.
- My amazing team of co-workers (who probably won’t see this). We’re in a particularly busy period at our work right now and we’re banding together to get the job done really well right now!
Tell me five things about YOU in the comments!